- We welcome submissions from all Stirling postgraduate research students of the following categories:
- Creative writing (short story, poetry, creative non-fiction)
- Opinion pieces
- Visual arts (paintings, drawings, photographs)
- Electronic submissions only. Submissions should be no more than 2000 words long (except short stories, which should be no more than 5000 words long).
- We strongly encourage submissions related to your experience as a postgraduate student and submissions by minorities and underrepresented groups.
- Multiple submissions are welcome. Please submit all writing in either .doc or .pdf files and all art & photographs in .jpg, .gif, or .png files.
- Please name your document with your surname and in case of multiple submissions with your surname and a number.
- Deadlines: We continuously accept submissions throughout the academic year. But If you would like to be considered for a community prize awarded by the Stirling Graduate School, please submit your article by the 15th April. There will be three prizes for this semester: 1x £25 book voucher for best creative writing ; 1x £25 book voucher for best opinion piece winner; 1x £25 book voucher for best visual arts.
Please submit via email to email@example.com, with the subject title ‘Submission’.